Search UGA Blog Mob

Search UGA Blogs

9.09.2010

Rough Draft Meeting and More Reasons to Blog

So I held the first meeting on Tuesday and it was amazing. A small group of us talked about what all we could do to promote and ideas we could put into motion to get this started and once this thing starts rolling.
Here they are:

  • Speak to the alumni association about mentioning our organization to all the wonderfully intelligent graduates of UGA. A little birdie told me there are a lot out there that use blogging as a way to be heard and express themselves outside of the hustle and bustle of everyday life. And they would LOVE feedback. (This little birdie is real and has a name but I don't want to mention it just in case :))
  • Help high school students get involved. Cuz you know when you're in high school you have so much to say and not that many people to listen. Especially ones interested in journalism and such would really be an asset to the blogging community.
  • Put up flyers. I know this seems like a given...and it is, I really would like to see some Blog Mob flyers around campus...BUT I would LOVE some help so please let me know if you're interested.
  • A/V equipment isn't a guarantee when you get a room at the SLC. I guess I should have known better but next time I hope to have it up and running.
  • PLEASE SEND ME YOUR BLOG LINKS. Honestly guys...I need your help because atm this is a kinda sorry excuse for a mob.
Blog with a purpose
Everyday Giving - All about different ways of giving back to help others...like go to Chili's on the 27th :D

No comments:

Post a Comment